Sunday, September 11, 2011

Welcome to the Neighborhood

I have recently moved into a new house in Santa Cruz. 
 I took a photo tour of the neighborhood because it is very unique. Enjoy.

My Street


Tropical


Narnia


You've Got Mail


College


Free


Dog


Portrait of a Cat and his House


Opposites


Waiting for You


A Strange Encounter


Classic


Hide and Seek


Tomatoes?


Above


Garage


It's a beautiful day in this neighborhood,
A beautiful day for a neighbor,
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful, like you. I have more students going there now. I can't believe you get to live there. I can't believe Santa Cruz actually exists.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful, moving photos. This collection gives a great sense of your neighborhood. Love the houses...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teresa - If I resurrected my previously failed movie blog, would you read it and make your friends read it like I do with your blog?

    ReplyDelete